BioCare Bio-Acidophilus Forte 30 Billion 60 vegicaps
An advanced probiotic containing the unique LAB4 complex for maximum availability of the beneficial bacteria which encourage healthy digestive function.
Acidophilus provides lactobacillus acidophilus to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora. Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria.
Our digestive system is colonised by billions of bacteria and most of them are harmless. However, a favourable balance between the beneficial and the pathogenic bacteria may be required to maintain a healthy system and its regular nature.
Features of Bio Acidophilus Forte:
- Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria only available from BioCare;
- Human compatible adhesion strains that are bile and acid tolerant;
- Lactobacillus acidophilus and B. bifidus have been shown to help reduce dietary cholesterol when taken in conjunction with a low fat diet;
- Bifidobacterium bifidum helps to reduce colonisation of opportunistic organisms;
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria;
- Bio-Acidophilus provides a dairy free source of viable, acid stable organisms;
- Vacuum packed and microencapsulated to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms;
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Fructooligosaccharides, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate).
Nutritional Information per Daily Intake (1 capsule)
Fructooligosaccharide (F.O.S) 60mg
Lactobacillus acidophilus (strains CLT-60 & CUL-21) 100mg
Bifidobacterium bifidum (strains CUl-17 & CUL-20) 22.2mg
Recommended daily intake:
1 tablet daily with food or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.